Yesterday I had these.
Don't judge me. I do cheat. And look at them so pretty and delicious. Food is one thing in the world that just makes my soul happy. So, Today I wanted to share with you guys 32 Things that make me happy and things that I am grateful for in my life.
Well, I got inspired by Valeria Lipovetsky and started my Five Minute Journal and I have been doing it for almost 30 Days. All you have to do is that in the morning spare 5 minutes for yourself. Sit Down and Write down the things that you love and are grateful for in your life before you start your day. First of all, This is a very positive initiative and the impact of this little five-minute thing is bigger than you can imagine.
I would ask you all, who are reading this right now, to participate in the #FiveMinuteJournal activity. It is such a great way to focus on all the good things in my life.
We all want to be happy, right?
But first, we need to identify the things that really make you happy. And once we have figured that out, we can focus on making those things a bigger part of our life.
So here goes my list of the things that make me happy.
1. Indian Food. I mean everything starting from Kachori, Chole Bhature, Dal Makhni, Paneer, Chat, PavBhaji, Simple veggies with Chapati to Rabri, Jalebi and Whatnot. I love all and I am crazy about food.
2. Going Home. We all have been spending so much time far away from our roots due to so many reasons like dreams, work, travel etc. But going home is a feeling which I can't explain in words.
3. Mama's Food
4. Siblings. Mine are way too crazy But I love them
5. Getting up early and doing Yoga
6. My Morning Green Tea
7. Bengaluru weather
8. Getting dressed
10. Talking to friends and spending time with them. After all, they are family you have created in your world.
12. Doing a random act of kindness to strangers
13. Packages at my doorsteps. AKA, Online shopping
14. Flowers, Bouquets especially Blue Orchids and Red Roses.
15. Going to bed at 10 PM during weekdays.
18. Essential oils. I know it's funny but having them around in my beauty regime calms me and lifts up my spirits.
20. When I cook and it tastes actually good.
22. Taking care of my skin.
23. Coffee, Ahh !! Black
25. Smell of Books
26. Watching Movies.
28. Being around nature.
30. Red Wine
31. 7 February
Writing every day even one single thing and saying it out loud has completely changed
my way of thinking and my approach towards life.
Let us know about your Happy Things List. And don't forget to start
#fiveminutejournal #lifestyleblogger #fashionblogger #happy #happyme #thingsthatmakemehappy #fashion #indianblog #indianblogger #amsterdam #amsterdamblogger #fashiontherapy #therapy #positive #selflove #selfcare #food #happytummy #books #booklover #gardening #coffee #rain #dance